We went down to the front desk to ask where to go. The girl at the front desk told us that they have visiting doctors that will come to the room and she'd be happy to call one. Doctor Rat Malakorn showed up about 40 minutes later and asked how I was feeling and what my symptoms were. I explained that I've got an awful cough, a lot of congestion and my ear kind of hurts. He immediately diagnosed bacterial infection and asked if I was a baby about shots. Since we'll only be in Bangkok for another 6 hours, an aggressive treatment was necessary. Dr. Malakorn then proceeded to give me a shot of a cocktail of drugs, but not in the arm.... in the butt like I was 5 years old. After that, he poured another cocktail of drugs into a "nebulizer." If you don't know what that is, it's basically a mask attached to a machine with a robber hose. When you turn the machine on, it heats the liquid drugs until they become a vapor that you breathe in. As if the old keester shot wasn't enough to knock me down a peg or two, he insisted on using the purple dinosaur nebulizer. After that, I was force fed about 7 different pills before he asked me to lay on the couch. What you're about to see is not something I'm proud of, but your entertainment is more important to me than my pride. Enjoy...
| Sweet Dino, Dude. |
Wow - that is AWESOME, and thank you! Molly, how did I not hear you laughing hysterically in the background?
ReplyDeleteIf you would take your Flintstones vitamins like a big boy, this wouldn't happen!
ReplyDeleteDays until Harris takes one in the behind: 7
ReplyDeleteDammit, I had the over.